1. Permit Required Confined Space
a. Entrant & Attendant – 8 hours initial with 4 hour refresher annually.
b. Permit Issuer/Supervisor – 8 hours above plus 4 hours specific issuer training. Four hours refresher annually.
2. Fire Watch – 4 hours initial with 1 hour annual refresher.
a. We also do a 4 hour Hot Work class in which I cover OSHA and NFPA requirements.
3. Hazard Communication/New GHS – MSDS/SDS – 2 hour initial and annual refresher
4. Powered Industrial Truck Operators – Requires class room and hands-on training – 2 to 3 hours initial with refresher every 3 years.
5. Aerial Lifts
6. Fall Protection
7. Personnel Protection Equipment (PPE)
8. Lock Out/Tag Out
9. Bloodborne Pathogens – 2 hours annually
10. HAZWOPER 24 Hour Technician
11. Hazardous Materials
12. Incident Command & Incident Command System
13. Fire Extinguishers
14. Fire Fighting – Incipient, Exterior and Interior Structural Brigade
a. Including PRCS, Rope, High Angle and Machine
16. Respirators – ½ Face, Full Face, SCBA or Air Line
17. DOT, RECRA & SPCC
18. Dust Explosions
19. Many other related subjects.
Industrial Emergency Response Training also conducts audits and inspections covering the following:
1. Fire Protection at your owned locations.
a. Fire extinguisher locations and type.
b. Storage of flammable liquids and other materials.
2. I can inventory all your hazardous materials and make sure you have up-to-date MSDS’s for each one.
3. I can inspect your locations for PRCS, permit required confined spaces, and make sure all are properly marked.
4. I can write detailed LO/TO, lock out/tag out, procedures for any shop equipment at your locations.
We have written Safety Manuals for construction companies and small industries. These can be as simple or detailed as your require.
We use a standard format but, tailor the specific details to the policies or practices your company already has in place.
We can also serve as an on-site Safety Officer for your company at any site requiring one during construction or process changes.
We can also serve as a Safety Advisor on any job or site where you may have specific concerns of problems. We have also written Site Safety Plans required for the bid process or individual job requirement.